Slide 1 of 20
Despite the legendary status assigned to much of their output, Led Zeppelin have not only never won, but they were only nominated a single time, in 1970 when they lost the Best New Artist prize to Crosby, Stills, and Nash. They haven’t been completely ignored by NARAS, though — Led Zep picked up a Lifetime Achievement prize in 2005, and both Jimmy Page and Robert Plant have scored victories away from the band that made them famous.
Image Credit: Robert Knight Archive/Redferns
January 27 2015 — 4:05 PM EST
- Woe-woe-woe: 23 signature sad songs of the past 20 years
- Jailbird watching: 13 memorable movie prisoners
- Will Ferrell's 15 greatest movie creations
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus in full bloom: New EW portraits
- 'Grey's Anatomy': 10 years, 20 defining moments
- Alicia, Nicki & Bey, Brooke Shields, Helen & Katie and More!