Slide 1 of 20
Despite the legendary status assigned to much of their output, Led Zeppelin have not only never won, but they were only nominated a single time, in 1970 when they lost the Best New Artist prize to Crosby, Stills, and Nash. They haven’t been completely ignored by NARAS, though — Led Zep picked up a Lifetime Achievement prize in 2005, and both Jimmy Page and Robert Plant have scored victories away from the band that made them famous.
Image Credit: Robert Knight Archive/Redferns
February 14 2013 — 12:00 AM EST
- 'The Walking Dead' Season 6: 12 EW exclusive photos
- 10 must-have items from the 'Mad Men' auction: Exclusive
- Stars go back to work! 'Scandal,' 'Arrow,' 'The Good Wife,' more return to set
- Charlie Hunnam and Excalibur glisten in 'King Arthur' first look photos
- Here are the 2015 games we're looking forward to most
- FKA Twigs, Adrian Grenier, Bethenny Frankel and More!