Slide 1 of 20
Nominations: 1 Despite the legendary status assigned to much of their output, Led Zeppelin have not only never won, but they were only nominated a single time, in 1970 when they lost the Best New Artist prize to Crosby, Stills, and Nash. They haven’t been completely ignored by NARAS, though — Led Zep picked up a Lifetime Achievement prize in 2005, and both Jimmy Page and Robert Plant have scored victories away from the band that made them famous.
Image Credit: Robert Knight Archive/Redferns
February 14 2013 — 12:00 AM EST
- 'The Walking Dead': Exclusive Season Premiere Storyboards
- 'Gilmore Girls' Trailer: A Deep Dive Into the Return to Stars Hollow
- 15 Ultimate Halloween Movie Picks, From Horror-Loving Actors and Filmmakers
- This Is What the 2001 CMAs Looked Like
- 'Smallville': Where Are They Now?
- Flashback to Taylor Swift's First Album Drop