Slide 1 of 10
”It is important to find a compromise. You shouldn’t walk the red carpet in a thong and heels only but you don’t want to have on a turtleneck dress either. You should respect the event and the occasion but you should still be able to be yourself and wear something you feel good in. I think it is totally fine to be sexy, you just can’t be naked on national TV. I think that was all they were getting at.”
Image Credit: Jason Merritt/Getty Images
February 11 2013 — 12:00 AM EST
- 'American Crime Story' cast: Think each actor looks the part?
- Double trouble: Movie/TV characters who fight themselves
- Patricia Field on 5 costume gigs before she got 'Younger'
- 'Game of Thrones' London premiere: Red carpet style
- Best ‘DWTS’ champ? A (non-scientific) power ranking
- T.I. & Kevin, Jon Hamm, Olivia & Jason and More!