Slide 1 of 10
”It is important to find a compromise. You shouldn’t walk the red carpet in a thong and heels only but you don’t want to have on a turtleneck dress either. You should respect the event and the occasion but you should still be able to be yourself and wear something you feel good in. I think it is totally fine to be sexy, you just can’t be naked on national TV. I think that was all they were getting at.”
Image Credit: Jason Merritt/Getty Images
February 11 2013 — 12:00 AM EST
- Flashback to the 2001 'Summer Catch' Premiere
- Fall Movie Preview 2016: 'Fantastic Beasts,' 'Rogue One,' and 76 Other Films
- Flashback to the 1996 MTV Video Music Awards
- See All of EW's Fall Movie Preview Covers
- Poppy Awards 2016: Your comedy nominees are...
- Poppy Awards 2016: Your drama nominees are...