Slide 1 of 10
”It is important to find a compromise. You shouldn’t walk the red carpet in a thong and heels only but you don’t want to have on a turtleneck dress either. You should respect the event and the occasion but you should still be able to be yourself and wear something you feel good in. I think it is totally fine to be sexy, you just can’t be naked on national TV. I think that was all they were getting at.”
Image Credit: Jason Merritt/Getty Images
February 11 2013 — 12:00 AM EST
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' First Look: 7 photos from the set
- Cannes 2015: What's buzzing in film and fashion (so far)
- 'Survivor': Meet 20 alums you picked for a 'Second Chance'
- Ellie Kemper, more faces of the 2015 Webby Awards
- Summer Music Preview 2015: 10 hottest tours
- George Clooney, Meghan Trainor, Pharrell & Zoë and More!