Slide 1 of 10
”It is important to find a compromise. You shouldn’t walk the red carpet in a thong and heels only but you don’t want to have on a turtleneck dress either. You should respect the event and the occasion but you should still be able to be yourself and wear something you feel good in. I think it is totally fine to be sexy, you just can’t be naked on national TV. I think that was all they were getting at.”
Image Credit: Jason Merritt/Getty Images
February 11 2013 — 12:00 AM EST
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- 17 photos of people you forgot hung out at the VMAs
- 24 Movies With Great Opening Scenes
- 'Survivor: Cambodia—Second Chance' Cast Photos Revealed!
- Where is the cast of 'Can't Hardly Wait' now?
- Demi Lovato, Nicki Minaj, Bill Murray, Bruce Willis and More!