Slide 1 of 18
Taylor Swift, ”We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together”
Taylor Swift opened the 2013 Grammys with literal heat, in the form of some dude with a blow torch and a sort of flame-belching umbrella contraption. In a circus-cum-Alice in Wonderland motif, Swift stalked her way through ”We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together” with reckless abandon and laid out the night?s first great reveal: An anonymous stand-in for an ex-boyfriend, strapped to a target. Though it seemed like she was going to toss knives in his general direction, Swift stuck with lyrical barbs and the drop-in line, ”I’m sorry, I’m busy…opening up the Grammys.” Still, it would have been cool to see T-Swizzle (as LL Cool J called her) tossing some steel in some dude’s general direction. B+
Image Credit: Kevin Winter/WireImage
August 17 2013 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Back to the Future' turns 30: See the cast, then and now
- 'Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice': 6 EW exclusive photos
- Comic-Con 2015 preview: 10 panels we can't wait to see
- 'Seinfeld' faves: Where are they now?
- 14 high school movies that defined their year
- Garcelle Beauvais, Kylie Jenner, Serena Williams & More!