Slide 1 of 18
Taylor Swift, ”We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together”
Taylor Swift opened the 2013 Grammys with literal heat, in the form of some dude with a blow torch and a sort of flame-belching umbrella contraption. In a circus-cum-Alice in Wonderland motif, Swift stalked her way through ”We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together” with reckless abandon and laid out the night?s first great reveal: An anonymous stand-in for an ex-boyfriend, strapped to a target. Though it seemed like she was going to toss knives in his general direction, Swift stuck with lyrical barbs and the drop-in line, ”I’m sorry, I’m busy…opening up the Grammys.” Still, it would have been cool to see T-Swizzle (as LL Cool J called her) tossing some steel in some dude’s general direction. B+
Image Credit: Kevin Winter/WireImage
August 17 2013 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- 17 photos of people you forgot hung out at the VMAs
- 24 Movies With Great Opening Scenes
- 'Survivor: Cambodia—Second Chance' Cast Photos Revealed!
- Where is the cast of 'Can't Hardly Wait' now?
- Miley Cyrus, Taylor & Selena, The Voice Crew & More!