Slide 1 of 11
Album of the Year
Sara Bareilles, The Blessed Unrest
Daft Punk, Random Access Memories
Kendrick Lamar, Good Kid, M.A.A.D City
Macklemore & Ryan Lewis, The Heist
Taylor Swift, Red
Who Will Win: Macklemore, the lovable safety school of choices here.
Who Should Win: Daft Punk are the most audacious; Taylor and Kendrick are both excellent examples of form.
Image Credit: D Dipasupil/FilmMagic; David Black
January 22 2014 — 12:00 AM EST
- 30 Exclusive First Look Photos at the New Wizarding World of Harry Potter
- This Is What the Grammys Looked Like in 1996
- 'Beautiful Girls': Where Are They Now?
- 15 Musicians Who Banned Candidates From Using Their Songs
- See '90s Stars at the 1996 'Broken Arrow' Premiere
- 35 Tom Hiddleston Photos For His 35th Birthday