Slide 1 of 16
Winning Year: 2013
Built to Last: Sure, the ”We Are Young” boys got their Grammy trophies only a year ago, but nobody can accuse them of resting on their gold-plated laurels. This go-round, singer Nate Ruess asserted his staying power with the powerful Pink duet ”Just Give Me a Reason” (which earned two nominations), while the in-demand guitarist-songwriter Jack Antonoff has spent the past year lending his talents to artists such as Sara Bareilles (he co-wrote the Grammy-nominated ”Brave”), Tegan and Sara (”How Come You Don’t Want Me”), and Taylor Swift (”Sweeter Than Fiction”).
Image Credit: Kevin Mazur/WireImage
January 27 2014 — 12:00 AM EST
- Stars go back to work! 'Scandal,' 'Arrow,' 'The Good Wife,' more return to set
- Charlie Hunnam and Excalibur glisten in 'King Arthur' first look photos
- Here are the 2015 games we're looking forward to most
- #50Scoops50Days: Keep up with the latest in fall TV news
- Ashley Madison profiles for TV's most famous adulterers
- Tyra Banks, The Madden Bros., Taylor Schilling & More!