Slide 1 of 10
A Bad Case of Stripes, by David Shannon
In this strikingly original tale about the importance of nonconformity, Camilla Cream worries too much about what everyone thinks — refusing to eat her beloved lima beans, for example, because no one else in her class likes them — and then breaks out in vividly hued patterns, like stars and stripes.
July 31 2012 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 8 most polarizing celebrities in 'Dancing With the Stars' history
- All the VMAs 2015 performances graded
- VMAs 2015 Red Carpet: See All the Looks!
- 16 TV characters who stuck around longer than expected
- Behind Lady Gaga's killer look in 'American Horror Story: Hotel'
- Alessandra Ambrósio, The Kardashians, Malin Akerman & More!