Slide 1 of 10
A Bad Case of Stripes, by David Shannon
In this strikingly original tale about the importance of nonconformity, Camilla Cream worries too much about what everyone thinks — refusing to eat her beloved lima beans, for example, because no one else in her class likes them — and then breaks out in vividly hued patterns, like stars and stripes.
July 31 2012 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 15 scary movies we saw as kids... that still haunt our nightmares
- Summer Movie Preview: 10 must-see documentaries
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' First Look: 7 photos from the set
- Cannes 2015: What's buzzing in film and fashion
- 'Survivor': Meet 20 alums you picked for a 'Second Chance'
- Christina & Matt, Kendall Jenner, Jordin Sparks & More!