Slide 1 of 10
A Bad Case of Stripes, by David Shannon
In this strikingly original tale about the importance of nonconformity, Camilla Cream worries too much about what everyone thinks — refusing to eat her beloved lima beans, for example, because no one else in her class likes them — and then breaks out in vividly hued patterns, like stars and stripes.
July 31 2012 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 26 TV faves you forgot were in 'Seinfeld' episodes
- 'X-Files': David Duchovny, Gillian Anderson portraits
- Comic-Con 2005: How buzziest projects panned out
- 'Survivor' cast thanks YOU for Second Chances in new pics
- 'Ant-Man': 7 EW exclusive new character posters
- Beyoncé, LL Cool J, Taylor Swift & More!