Slide 1 of 20
Jim Halpert and Pam Beesly, The Office
They took fans on several seasons of a will-they-or-won’t-they emotional roller coaster, but Jim and Pam finally got together in season four (see ya never, Roy) and all was right with the world. As Pam pursued her dream of being an artist and Jim made moves away from Dunder Mifflin, the two never stopped supporting each other (or devising genius plans to prank Dwight). And be honest, we know you cried a little when Jim said he bought her ring a week after they started dating.
Image Credit: Chris Haston/NBCU Photo Bank
September 26 2016 — 12:16 PM EDT
- The 'Office Christmas Party' Cast Decks the Halls With Merry Mayhem
- The Best Gifts For 'Gilmore Girls' Fans
- See Exclusive Photos From Star-Studded Performances of 'Oh, Hello'
- 35 Photos of Britney Spears For Her 35th Birthday
- 12 Stars Who Are EGOT Winners
- 10 Celebs Who Appeared on 'Star Search' Before They Made It Big