Slide 1 of 15
James Sawyer, White House Down
Played by: Jamie Foxx
Quick with a quip and cool under pressure, Foxx’s Barack Obama-esque POTUS may not be all that great with a missile launcher, but he’s not afraid to make controversial decisions in the name of world peace. He’ll defend your freedom — and his Air Jordans — to the death. —Lanford Beard
Image Credit: Reiner Bajo
January 27 2015 — 4:05 PM EST
- Will Ferrell's 15 greatest movie creations
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus in full bloom: New EW portraits
- 'Grey's Anatomy': 10 years, 20 defining moments
- 'Batman v. Superman' character portraits: Like the looks?
- 'American Crime Story' cast: Think each actor looks the part?
- Blake Shelton, Destiny's Child, Claire & Don and More!