Slide 1 of 5
‘Hamilton’ Portraits Bow at the Public
Lin-Manuel Miranda, Leslie Odom Jr., Daveed Diggs, and Renee Elise Goldsberry may have departed the original Broadway cast of Hamilton, but you can now see them back in character at the theater where the phenomenon first started. New York City’s Public Theater — where the musical premiered before moving to Broadway — is hosting an exhibition of one-of-a-kind portraits of the original cast shot by acclaimed photographer Josh Lehrer.
My Shot: Portraits from Hamilton features images taken with an antique camera lens from the mid-1800s and used just after Alexander Hamilton’s era. The exhibition, which includes photographs taken during Hamilton’s run at the Public, will have an opening night reception on Oct. 27 and will be free and open to the public through Dec. 18. A number of the portraits will be available for purchase, and a portion of those proceeds will benefit the Public Theater.
Keep clicking to get a closer look at the Tony-winning quartet’s Hamilton portraits.
Image Credit: Josh Lehrer/Public Theater
October 25 2016 — 3:04 PM EDT
- The 11 Most Prolific TV Holiday Movie Actors
- Go Behind the Scenes of EW's Chrissy Teigen Photoshoot
- The 'Office Christmas Party' Cast Decks the Halls With Merry Mayhem
- The Best Gifts For 'Gilmore Girls' Fans
- See Exclusive Photos From Star-Studded Performances of 'Oh, Hello'
- 35 Photos of Britney Spears For Her 35th Birthday