Slide 1 of 10
Forget about high-tech, 3-D animation: Snoopy’s latest makeover is of the haute couture variety thanks to outfits designed by fashion’s most eminent designers in the exhibit ”Snoopy & Belle in Fashion.” The exhibit, which opens to the public at the New Museum in New York City on Sept. 8, features Snoopy and his black-and-white spotted beagle sister Belle in head-to-toe outfits designed by top fashion designers including Diane Von Furstenberg, Isaac Mizrahi, Kenneth Cole, Isabel Marant, Philip Treacy, Zac Posen, Anna Sui, Dries Van Noten, and others. Click through to check out Snoopy’s looks, which range from the punk rock (Betsey Johnson) to this Palm Beach-ready patterned leisure suit and sundress ensemble designed by Christian Siriano.
September 8 2014 — 12:00 AM EDT
- The 11 Most Prolific TV Holiday Movie Actors
- Go Behind the Scenes of EW's Chrissy Teigen Photoshoot
- The 'Office Christmas Party' Cast Decks the Halls With Merry Mayhem
- The Best Gifts For 'Gilmore Girls' Fans
- See Exclusive Photos From Star-Studded Performances of 'Oh, Hello'
- 35 Photos of Britney Spears For Her 35th Birthday