Slide 1 of 16
16. The River Spirit, Spirited Away
Much of Miyazaki’s work centers on transformation, and few transformations are more memorable than the sludgy trash-infested monster who — after a rather memorable bath — stands revealed as an ancient river spirit. Also doubles as a great anthropomorphized anti-litter campaign.
February 21 2014 — 12:00 AM EST
- 'The Walking Dead': Exclusive Season Premiere Storyboards
- 'Gilmore Girls' Trailer: A Deep Dive Into the Return to Stars Hollow
- 15 Ultimate Halloween Movie Picks, From Horror-Loving Actors and Filmmakers
- This Is What the 2001 CMAs Looked Like
- 'Smallville': Where Are They Now?
- Flashback to Taylor Swift's First Album Drop