Slide 1 of 9
For soulful young political activist Max Robespierre (Logan Lerman), the French Revolution was the best of times and the worst of times? and all because of a girl. While terror reigns on the streets of Paris, and the guillotine’s razor beckons anyone who runs afoul of the ruling factions, Max falls in love with the beautiful and mysterious Josephine (Lucy Hale). But he’s shocked to learn her secret: Josephine is Marie Antoinette, the supposedly deceased Queen of France. They’ve lost their hearts — but will they lose their heads?
Image Credit: Hale: Eric McCandless/ABC Family; Lerman: Rolf Konow
October 17 2013 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'American Idol Live!' tour photos: Let's go backstage!
- They look like THAT now? See some of the latest child stars all grown up
- Channing Tatum in 'Magic Mike XXL' leads our quip picks
- Reel-to-real couples: 12 relationships on-screen and off
- 'Back to the Future' turns 30: See the cast, then and now
- Khloé Kardashian, Paul Rudd, Taylor Swift & More!