Slide 1 of 9
For soulful young political activist Max Robespierre (Logan Lerman), the French Revolution was the best of times and the worst of times? and all because of a girl. While terror reigns on the streets of Paris, and the guillotine’s razor beckons anyone who runs afoul of the ruling factions, Max falls in love with the beautiful and mysterious Josephine (Lucy Hale). But he’s shocked to learn her secret: Josephine is Marie Antoinette, the supposedly deceased Queen of France. They’ve lost their hearts — but will they lose their heads?
Image Credit: Hale: Eric McCandless/ABC Family; Lerman: Rolf Konow
January 27 2015 — 4:05 PM EST
- 'Star Wars' fans take Anaheim: Celebration photos
- 'Orphan Black': So, you wanna date a clone?
- 'Star Wars': 15 behind-the-scenes 'Force Awakens' pics
- Dirty words on TV? 17 faves whose spew is par for the coarse
- TV Style: 3 costume pros on their '70s-'80s-'90s inspirations
- Kellie Pickler, Julia Roberts, Taylor Swift & More!