Slide 1 of 9
For soulful young political activist Max Robespierre (Logan Lerman), the French Revolution was the best of times and the worst of times? and all because of a girl. While terror reigns on the streets of Paris, and the guillotine’s razor beckons anyone who runs afoul of the ruling factions, Max falls in love with the beautiful and mysterious Josephine (Lucy Hale). But he’s shocked to learn her secret: Josephine is Marie Antoinette, the supposedly deceased Queen of France. They’ve lost their hearts — but will they lose their heads?
Image Credit: Hale: Eric McCandless/ABC Family; Lerman: Rolf Konow
October 17 2013 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 18 CBS star portraits from summer/fall shows
- Summer Music Preview 2015: 12 best festivals
- Summer Music Preview 2015: 12 biggest albums
- TV Season Finale Awards: YOUR 2015 winners are...
- Chris Pratt makes a splash: EW Summer Must List photos
- Charlize & Seth, Alessandro & Bradley, Gwen Stefani and More!