Slide 1 of 22
Lot #986: Jackie Earle Haley’s ”Rorschach” Costume from Watchmen
Created by Watchmen costume designer Michael Wilkinson, Rorschach’s ensemble includes his signature ink blot mask, fedora, a two-piece pinstripe suit, distressed trench coat, a pair of gloves, leather ankle boots, and a pair of brown socks.
Auction estimate: $15,000 - $20,000
For more information on the auction, click over to Profiles in History
Image Credit: Clay Enos
July 23 2013 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'The Walking Dead' Season 6: 12 EW exclusive photos
- 10 must-have items from the 'Mad Men' auction: Exclusive
- Stars go back to work! 'Scandal,' 'Arrow,' 'The Good Wife,' more return to set
- Charlie Hunnam and Excalibur glisten in 'King Arthur' first look photos
- Here are the 2015 games we're looking forward to most
- Amy Poehler, Justin Theroux, Rihanna & More!