Slide 1 of 22
Lot #986: Jackie Earle Haley’s ”Rorschach” Costume from Watchmen
Created by Watchmen costume designer Michael Wilkinson, Rorschach’s ensemble includes his signature ink blot mask, fedora, a two-piece pinstripe suit, distressed trench coat, a pair of gloves, leather ankle boots, and a pair of brown socks.
Auction estimate: $15,000 - $20,000
For more information on the auction, click over to Profiles in History
Image Credit: Clay Enos
July 23 2013 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Channing Tatum in 'Magic Mike XXL' leads our quip picks
- Reel-to-real couples: 12 relationships on-screen and off
- 'Back to the Future' turns 30: See the cast, then and now
- 'Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice': 6 EW exclusive photos
- Comic-Con 2015 preview: 10 panels we can't wait to see
- Khloé Kardashian, Paul Rudd, Taylor Swift & More!