Slide 1 of 11
2014: Michael Jackson
Dressed in Dangerous-era military garb, the late King of Pop ”debuted” the lost track ”Slave to the Rhythm” at the Billboard Music Awards. It was the latest example of the holography concept invented by Hungarian electrical engineer and physicist Dennis Gabor in 1947. He eventually received Nobel Prize in Physics for the groundbreaking concept in 1971; two years after that, we saw…
Image Credit: Kevin Winter/Billboard Awards 2014/Getty Images for DCP
May 23 2014 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- 17 photos of people you forgot hung out at the VMAs
- 24 Movies With Great Opening Scenes
- 'Survivor: Cambodia—Second Chance' Cast Photos Revealed!
- Where is the cast of 'Can't Hardly Wait' now?
- Céline Dion, Aaron Paul, Kate & Hayden and More!