Slide 1 of 11
2014: Michael Jackson
Dressed in Dangerous-era military garb, the late King of Pop ”debuted” the lost track ”Slave to the Rhythm” at the Billboard Music Awards. It was the latest example of the holography concept invented by Hungarian electrical engineer and physicist Dennis Gabor in 1947. He eventually received Nobel Prize in Physics for the groundbreaking concept in 1971; two years after that, we saw…
Image Credit: Kevin Winter/Billboard Awards 2014/Getty Images for DCP
January 27 2015 — 4:05 PM EST
- 'Star Wars' fans take Anaheim: Celebration photos
- 'Orphan Black': So, you wanna date a clone?
- 'Star Wars': 15 behind-the-scenes 'Force Awakens' pics
- Dirty words on TV? 17 faves whose spew is par for the coarse
- TV Style: 3 costume pros on their '70s-'80s-'90s inspirations
- Kellie Pickler, Julia Roberts, Taylor Swift & More!