Slide 1 of 21
Need for Speed (2014)
Though most of the videogame adaptation’s action centers on organized engine revving, Need for Speed really flies (quite literally) during its anarchic chase sequences. Thanks to former stuntman Scott Waugh’s direction, highways and even the Grand Canyon aren’t safe from the automotive acrobatics of Tobey Marshall and his gearhead gang. Suffice it to say, you’ll never think of the word ”grasshopper” the same again. —Lanford Beard
March 17 2014 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Summer Movie Preview: 10 must-see documentaries
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' First Look: 7 photos from the set
- Cannes 2015: What's buzzing in film and fashion
- 'Survivor': Meet 20 alums you picked for a 'Second Chance'
- Ellie Kemper, more faces of the 2015 Webby Awards
- Karina Smirnoff, Zachary Quinto, Taylor Swift & More!