Slide 1 of 50
50. ”Nothing Good Happens After 2 a.m.”
Season 1, episode 18
They may have had a great season together, but Ted and Robin didn’t have the greatest start. Robin, realizing her feelings for Ted are real, calls him to come over one night. Future Ted regularly repeats the mantra ”Nothing good happens after 2 a.m.” but goes anyway. About to sleep together, the duo accidentally switch phones, and Robin discovers Ted lied to her when he said he ended things with Victoria. (Poor Victoria.) Not exactly a high point for Robin and Ted’s doomed love — but it left fans with good advice: After 2 a.m., just go to sleep. —Erin Strecker
Image Credit: CBS
March 27 2014 — 12:00 AM EDT
The Roots play 'Rappers Delight' with the Philadelphia Mayor for Fourth of July Music 16 minutes ago
See John Oliver cover flip flops, orgies, and 13 other topics in under two minutes TV 18 minutes ago
The first two episodes of Amazon's 'The Man in the High Castle' will stream on EW this Friday TV 38 minutes ago
- 'Back to the Future' turns 30: See the cast, then and now
- 'Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice': 6 EW exclusive photos
- Comic-Con 2015 preview: 10 panels we can't wait to see
- 'Seinfeld' faves: Where are they now?
- 14 high school movies that defined their year
- Rumer & Khloé, Usher, Cara Delevingne & More!