Slide 1 of 50
50. ”Nothing Good Happens After 2 a.m.”
Season 1, episode 18
They may have had a great season together, but Ted and Robin didn’t have the greatest start. Robin, realizing her feelings for Ted are real, calls him to come over one night. Future Ted regularly repeats the mantra ”Nothing good happens after 2 a.m.” but goes anyway. About to sleep together, the duo accidentally switch phones, and Robin discovers Ted lied to her when he said he ended things with Victoria. (Poor Victoria.) Not exactly a high point for Robin and Ted’s doomed love — but it left fans with good advice: After 2 a.m., just go to sleep. —Erin Strecker
Image Credit: CBS
January 27 2015 — 4:05 PM EST
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus in full bloom: New EW portraits
- 'Grey's Anatomy': 10 years, 20 defining moments
- 'Batman v. Superman' character portraits: Like the looks?
- 'American Crime Story' cast: Think each actor looks the part?
- Double trouble: Movie/TV characters who fight themselves
- The Clooneys, Kate Mara, Sienna Miller & More!