Slide 1 of 50
50. ”Nothing Good Happens After 2 a.m.”
Season 1, episode 18
They may have had a great season together, but Ted and Robin didn’t have the greatest start. Robin, realizing her feelings for Ted are real, calls him to come over one night. Future Ted regularly repeats the mantra ”Nothing good happens after 2 a.m.” but goes anyway. About to sleep together, the duo accidentally switch phones, and Robin discovers Ted lied to her when he said he ended things with Victoria. (Poor Victoria.) Not exactly a high point for Robin and Ted’s doomed love — but it left fans with good advice: After 2 a.m., just go to sleep. —Erin Strecker
Image Credit: CBS
March 27 2014 — 12:00 AM EDT
- VMAs 2015 Red Carpet: See All the Looks!
- 16 TV characters who stuck around longer than expected
- Behind Lady Gaga's killer look in 'American Horror Story: Hotel'
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- 17 photos of people you forgot hung out at the VMAs
- Khloé & Kris, Elsa & Chris, Rihanna and More!