Slide 1 of 10
A longtime collaborator with Hunger Games director Gary Ross, Judianna Makovsky has also designed the costumes for films as disparate as X-Men: The Last Stand and The Legend of Bagger Vance. ”Gary and I had endless discussions about just creating the world [of The Hunger Games],” she says. Her mandate: Follow Suzanne Collins’ book — when she can. ”How do you do this with the money we have and the time that we have? That is my problem to solve.”
Image Credit: Makovsky: Frazer Harrison/Getty Images
March 31 2012 — 12:00 AM EDT
- VMAs 2015 Red Carpet: See All the Looks!
- 16 TV characters who stuck around longer than expected
- Behind Lady Gaga's killer look in 'American Horror Story: Hotel'
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- 17 photos of people you forgot hung out at the VMAs
- Khloé & Kris, Elsa & Chris, Rihanna and More!