Slide 1 of 10
A longtime collaborator with Hunger Games director Gary Ross, Judianna Makovsky has also designed the costumes for films as disparate as X-Men: The Last Stand and The Legend of Bagger Vance. ”Gary and I had endless discussions about just creating the world [of The Hunger Games],” she says. Her mandate: Follow Suzanne Collins’ book — when she can. ”How do you do this with the money we have and the time that we have? That is my problem to solve.”
Image Credit: Makovsky: Frazer Harrison/Getty Images
March 31 2012 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 15 scary movies we saw as kids... that still haunt our nightmares
- Summer Movie Preview: 10 must-see documentaries
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' First Look: 7 photos from the set
- Cannes 2015: What's buzzing in film and fashion
- 'Survivor': Meet 20 alums you picked for a 'Second Chance'
- Christina & Matt, Kendall Jenner, Jordin Sparks & More!