Slide 1 of 20
A few weeks ago, my mom was sent to the E.R. with chest pains (she’s fine now). It was a Thursday night, so as I sat at her bedside in triage, I turned on Louie. ”Oh, mom, you’ll love this show — it’s really funny.” It was an episode where Louie and his friend (a single mom) were at a playground, talking about the filthy things they would do to the strangers around them. Frickin’ hysterical. But my mom is 76… so it was aaaaaawkward. —jules
Image Credit: FX
October 11 2011 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 15 scary movies we saw as kids... that still haunt our nightmares
- Summer Movie Preview: 10 must-see documentaries
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' First Look: 7 photos from the set
- Cannes 2015: What's buzzing in film and fashion
- 'Survivor': Meet 20 alums you picked for a 'Second Chance'
- Christina & Matt, Kendall Jenner, Jordin Sparks & More!