Slide 1 of 20
A few weeks ago, my mom was sent to the E.R. with chest pains (she’s fine now). It was a Thursday night, so as I sat at her bedside in triage, I turned on Louie. ”Oh, mom, you’ll love this show — it’s really funny.” It was an episode where Louie and his friend (a single mom) were at a playground, talking about the filthy things they would do to the strangers around them. Frickin’ hysterical. But my mom is 76… so it was aaaaaawkward. —jules
Image Credit: FX
October 11 2011 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'American Crime Story' cast: Think each actor looks the part?
- Double trouble: Movie/TV characters who fight themselves
- Patricia Field on 5 costume gigs before she got 'Younger'
- 'Game of Thrones' London premiere: Red carpet style
- Best ‘DWTS’ champ? A (non-scientific) power ranking
- T.I. & Kevin, Jon Hamm, Olivia & Jason and More!