Slide 1 of 20
A few weeks ago, my mom was sent to the E.R. with chest pains (she’s fine now). It was a Thursday night, so as I sat at her bedside in triage, I turned on Louie. ”Oh, mom, you’ll love this show — it’s really funny.” It was an episode where Louie and his friend (a single mom) were at a playground, talking about the filthy things they would do to the strangers around them. Frickin’ hysterical. But my mom is 76… so it was aaaaaawkward. —jules
Image Credit: FX
October 11 2011 — 12:00 AM EDT
- VMAs 2015 Red Carpet: See All the Looks!
- 16 TV characters who stuck around longer than expected
- Behind Lady Gaga's killer look in 'American Horror Story: Hotel'
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- 17 photos of people you forgot hung out at the VMAs
- Khloé & Kris, Elsa & Chris, Rihanna and More!