Slide 1 of 20
A few weeks ago, my mom was sent to the E.R. with chest pains (she’s fine now). It was a Thursday night, so as I sat at her bedside in triage, I turned on Louie. ”Oh, mom, you’ll love this show — it’s really funny.” It was an episode where Louie and his friend (a single mom) were at a playground, talking about the filthy things they would do to the strangers around them. Frickin’ hysterical. But my mom is 76… so it was aaaaaawkward. —jules
Image Credit: FX
October 11 2011 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Planet of the Apes': See the Famous Faces Behind the Makeup
- Toronto Film Festival 2016: See First Look Images From This Year's Lineup
- 'One Tree Hill': Where Are They Now?
- 'Little Miss Sunshine': Where Are They Now?
- 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child': 22 Magical Photos
- Comic-Con 2016: Celebs at the Biggest Day 4 Panels