Slide 1 of 20
A few weeks ago, my mom was sent to the E.R. with chest pains (she’s fine now). It was a Thursday night, so as I sat at her bedside in triage, I turned on Louie. ”Oh, mom, you’ll love this show — it’s really funny.” It was an episode where Louie and his friend (a single mom) were at a playground, talking about the filthy things they would do to the strangers around them. Frickin’ hysterical. But my mom is 76… so it was aaaaaawkward. —jules
Image Credit: FX
January 27 2015 — 4:05 PM EST
- Will Ferrell's 15 greatest movie creations
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus in full bloom: New EW portraits
- 'Grey's Anatomy': 10 years, 20 defining moments
- 'Batman v. Superman' character portraits: Like the looks?
- 'American Crime Story' cast: Think each actor looks the part?
- Tracee Ellis Ross, Hilary Duff, Scott Eastwood & More!