Slide 1 of 18
1. DR. NO GETS NUKED Dr. No
Where it all began. Bond dispatches Dr. No (Joseph Wiseman), whose physical eccentricity, his metal hands (spawning a long line of eye patches, third nipples, severed earlobes, and blood-spewing tear ducts in the 007 Rogues Gallery), doom him. The titular SPECTRE agent and 007 fight to the death on a platform descending into a scalding-hot nuclear reactor. Unfortunately for the doctor, he can’t get a grip on the platform to pull himself out in time and instead gets boiled alive.
November 17 2008 — 12:00 AM EST
- 'Back to the Future' turns 30: See the cast, then and now
- 'Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice': 6 EW exclusive photos
- Comic-Con 2015 preview: 10 panels we can't wait to see
- 'Seinfeld' faves: Where are they now?
- 14 high school movies that defined their year
- Rumer & Khloé, Usher, Cara Delevingne & More!