Slide 1 of 18
1. DR. NO GETS NUKED Dr. No
Where it all began. Bond dispatches Dr. No (Joseph Wiseman), whose physical eccentricity, his metal hands (spawning a long line of eye patches, third nipples, severed earlobes, and blood-spewing tear ducts in the 007 Rogues Gallery), doom him. The titular SPECTRE agent and 007 fight to the death on a platform descending into a scalding-hot nuclear reactor. Unfortunately for the doctor, he can’t get a grip on the platform to pull himself out in time and instead gets boiled alive.
January 27 2015 — 4:05 PM EST
- 'Pitch Perfect 2' costume designer's fashion notes
- Mourning after: Best TV episodes after a key character died
- NSYNC hair, revisited on 'It's Gonna Be May' meme day
- 'Outlander' sweats details so Lallybroch feels like home
- 'Grey's Anatomy': How 10 characters/actors exited the show
- Britney Spears, Orlando Bloom, Solange & More!