Slide 1 of 18
1. DR. NO GETS NUKED Dr. No
Where it all began. Bond dispatches Dr. No (Joseph Wiseman), whose physical eccentricity, his metal hands (spawning a long line of eye patches, third nipples, severed earlobes, and blood-spewing tear ducts in the 007 Rogues Gallery), doom him. The titular SPECTRE agent and 007 fight to the death on a platform descending into a scalding-hot nuclear reactor. Unfortunately for the doctor, he can’t get a grip on the platform to pull himself out in time and instead gets boiled alive.
November 17 2008 — 12:00 AM EST
- Stars go back to work! 'Scandal,' 'Arrow,' 'The Good Wife,' more return to set
- Charlie Hunnam and Excalibur glisten in 'King Arthur' first look photos
- Here are the 2015 games we're looking forward to most
- #50Scoops50Days: Keep up with the latest in fall TV news
- Ashley Madison profiles for TV's most famous adulterers
- Ed Helms, Jenny McCarthy, Joel Edgerton & More!