Slide 1 of 18
1. DR. NO GETS NUKED Dr. No
Where it all began. Bond dispatches Dr. No (Joseph Wiseman), whose physical eccentricity, his metal hands (spawning a long line of eye patches, third nipples, severed earlobes, and blood-spewing tear ducts in the 007 Rogues Gallery), doom him. The titular SPECTRE agent and 007 fight to the death on a platform descending into a scalding-hot nuclear reactor. Unfortunately for the doctor, he can’t get a grip on the platform to pull himself out in time and instead gets boiled alive.
November 17 2008 — 12:00 AM EST
- Summer Movie Preview: 10 must-see documentaries
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' First Look: 7 photos from the set
- Cannes 2015: What's buzzing in film and fashion
- 'Survivor': Meet 20 alums you picked for a 'Second Chance'
- Ellie Kemper, more faces of the 2015 Webby Awards
- Karina Smirnoff, Zachary Quinto, Taylor Swift & More!