Slide 1 of 10
True Romance (1993)
James Gandolfini was riveting as a sadistic mob hit man in this underrated Quentin Tarantino-penned film (Tony Scott directed). Gandolfini’s character Virgil has a brutal motel room fight with Patricia Arquette and delivers a chilling monologue on being an assassin: ”Now, the first time you kill somebody, that’s the hardest…. Now…I do it just to watch their f—in’ expression change.” —James Hibberd
June 19 2013 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'American Crime Story' cast: Think each actor looks the part?
- Double trouble: Movie/TV characters who fight themselves
- Patricia Field on 5 costume gigs before she got 'Younger'
- 'Game of Thrones' London premiere: Red carpet style
- Best ‘DWTS’ champ? A (non-scientific) power ranking
- T.I. & Kevin, Jon Hamm, Olivia & Jason and More!