Slide 1 of 11
Raylan Givens (Timothy Olyphant)
Deputy U.S. Marshal Raylan Givens is a Stetson-wearing gunslinger reassigned to his native Kentucky against his will in season 1 after he shot Tommy Bucks, a gangster with ties to a Miami cartel, in public. Givens fancies himself a bit of a cowboy, a man born 100 years too late (he’s based on an Elmore Leonard character). He’s got a good, dry sense of humor, which he needs to deal with all his history in the town of Harlan…
Click here for Timothy Olyphant's take on Justified season 3
Image Credit: Prashant Gupta/FX
January 17 2012 — 12:00 AM EST
- How three worlds collided for the Shondaland cast shoot: See the exclusive photos
- 8 most polarizing celebrities in 'Dancing With the Stars' history
- All the VMAs 2015 performances graded
- VMAs 2015 Red Carpet: See All the Looks!
- 16 TV characters who stuck around longer than expected
- Heidi & Howie, Chris Evans, Kelly Rowland and More!