Slide 1 of 9
On Pushing the Envelope
”Unfortunately, I don’t live up to all the wonderful sensationalism that other people do. I mean I’m not like f—ing Doris Day, by any means. I’m just me. I think that I’m the right amount of risqué or the right amount of envelope pushing. Everything is done with a wink; I’m big into innuendo and double entendre. I’m big into wordplay.”
Image Credit: GAVIN BOND for EW
October 31 2013 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Summer Movie Preview: 10 must-see documentaries
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' First Look: 7 photos from the set
- Cannes 2015: What's buzzing in film and fashion
- 'Survivor': Meet 20 alums you picked for a 'Second Chance'
- Ellie Kemper, more faces of the 2015 Webby Awards
- George & Amal, the Rock, Anne Hathaway & More!