Slide 1 of 9
On Pushing the Envelope
”Unfortunately, I don’t live up to all the wonderful sensationalism that other people do. I mean I’m not like f—ing Doris Day, by any means. I’m just me. I think that I’m the right amount of risqué or the right amount of envelope pushing. Everything is done with a wink; I’m big into innuendo and double entendre. I’m big into wordplay.”
Image Credit: GAVIN BOND for EW
January 27 2015 — 4:05 PM EST
- ACM Awards 2015 red carpet style: We grade the looks
- ACM Awards 2015 red carpet arrivals: What they wore
- Blake Lively in 'Age of Adaline': Style when you're forever 29
- 'Star Wars' fans take Anaheim: Celebration photos
- 'Orphan Black': So, you wanna date a clone?
- Hayden Panettiere, Olivia Munn, Salma Hayek & More!