Slide 1 of 9
On Pushing the Envelope
”Unfortunately, I don’t live up to all the wonderful sensationalism that other people do. I mean I’m not like f—ing Doris Day, by any means. I’m just me. I think that I’m the right amount of risqué or the right amount of envelope pushing. Everything is done with a wink; I’m big into innuendo and double entendre. I’m big into wordplay.”
Image Credit: GAVIN BOND for EW
October 31 2013 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Planet of the Apes': See the Famous Faces Behind the Makeup
- Toronto Film Festival 2016: See First Look Images From This Year's Lineup
- 'One Tree Hill': Where Are They Now?
- 'Little Miss Sunshine': Where Are They Now?
- 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child': 22 Magical Photos
- Comic-Con 2016: Celebs at the Biggest Day 4 Panels