Slide 1 of 10
Sexting in Suburbia, 2012
The Issues: Bullying; sexting; suicide
The Plot: A story tailor-made to scare parents about new technologies, this wannabe-expose centers on the suicide of a teenage girl, Dina (Jenn Proske). In her quest to figure out why her daughter killed herself, her mother (Liz Vassey) discovers that Dina texted naked pictures to her boyfriend (!), and the boyfriend forwarded the pictures to the entire school (!!), and everyone proceeded to bully her about it (!!!). But that?s not the only thing rotten in the state of high schools today. Stay tuned for the twist ending!
Lifetime-iest Line: One of Dina?s classmates, to Dina?s mom: ”Have you tried looking online? The Internet never forgets.” —Erin Strecker
Image Credit: Lifetime
August 17 2013 — 12:00 AM EDT
The Roots play 'Rappers Delight' with the Philadelphia Mayor for Fourth of July Music 13 minutes ago
See John Oliver cover flip flops, orgies, and 13 other topics in under two minutes TV 15 minutes ago
The first two episodes of Amazon's 'The Man in the High Castle' will stream on EW this Friday TV 35 minutes ago
- 'Back to the Future' turns 30: See the cast, then and now
- 'Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice': 6 EW exclusive photos
- Comic-Con 2015 preview: 10 panels we can't wait to see
- 'Seinfeld' faves: Where are they now?
- 14 high school movies that defined their year
- Rumer & Khloé, Usher, Cara Delevingne & More!