Slide 1 of 10
Sexting in Suburbia, 2012
The Issues: Bullying; sexting; suicide
The Plot: A story tailor-made to scare parents about new technologies, this wannabe-expose centers on the suicide of a teenage girl, Dina (Jenn Proske). In her quest to figure out why her daughter killed herself, her mother (Liz Vassey) discovers that Dina texted naked pictures to her boyfriend (!), and the boyfriend forwarded the pictures to the entire school (!!), and everyone proceeded to bully her about it (!!!). But that?s not the only thing rotten in the state of high schools today. Stay tuned for the twist ending!
Lifetime-iest Line: One of Dina?s classmates, to Dina?s mom: ”Have you tried looking online? The Internet never forgets.” —Erin Strecker
Image Credit: Lifetime
August 17 2013 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Bill Paxton reminisces about 15 key roles
- 15 scary movies we saw as kids... that still haunt our nightmares
- Summer Movie Preview: 10 must-see documentaries
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' First Look: 7 photos from the set
- Cannes 2015: What's buzzing in film and fashion
- Bryce & Chris, Karlie Kloss, Tony & Gaga and More!