Slide 1 of 10
Sexting in Suburbia, 2012
The Issues: Bullying; sexting; suicide
The Plot: A story tailor-made to scare parents about new technologies, this wannabe-expose centers on the suicide of a teenage girl, Dina (Jenn Proske). In her quest to figure out why her daughter killed herself, her mother (Liz Vassey) discovers that Dina texted naked pictures to her boyfriend (!), and the boyfriend forwarded the pictures to the entire school (!!), and everyone proceeded to bully her about it (!!!). But that?s not the only thing rotten in the state of high schools today. Stay tuned for the twist ending!
Lifetime-iest Line: One of Dina?s classmates, to Dina?s mom: ”Have you tried looking online? The Internet never forgets.” —Erin Strecker
Image Credit: Lifetime
August 17 2013 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'American Crime Story' cast: Think each actor looks the part?
- Double trouble: Movie/TV characters who fight themselves
- Patricia Field on 5 costume gigs before she got 'Younger'
- 'Game of Thrones' London premiere: Red carpet style
- Best ‘DWTS’ champ? A (non-scientific) power ranking
- Russell Crowe, Elisabeth Moss, Ben Affleck & More!