Slide 1 of 9
Beverly Hills, 90210
Lesson: Good things come to those who wait. And wait. And wait.
Relationships bloomed and fizzled throughout the first seven seasons of Beverly Hills, 90210, but two things remained constant: the steadfast virtue of Donna Martin (Tori Spelling), and the sexual frustration of her on-again, off-again paramour David Silver (Brian Austin Green). But on May 21, 1997, the duo finally consummated their love in a Very Special Episode. Better still, the gal who didn’t believe in premarital sex was able to rope her man for good: Some three years later, Donna and David tied the knot on the 90210 series finale.
January 27 2015 — 4:05 PM EST
- Will Ferrell's 15 greatest movie creations
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus in full bloom: New EW portraits
- 'Grey's Anatomy': 10 years, 20 defining moments
- 'Batman v. Superman' character portraits: Like the looks?
- 'American Crime Story' cast: Think each actor looks the part?
- Tracee Ellis Ross, Hilary Duff, Scott Eastwood & More!