Slide 1 of 9
Beverly Hills, 90210
Lesson: Good things come to those who wait. And wait. And wait.
Relationships bloomed and fizzled throughout the first seven seasons of Beverly Hills, 90210, but two things remained constant: the steadfast virtue of Donna Martin (Tori Spelling), and the sexual frustration of her on-again, off-again paramour David Silver (Brian Austin Green). But on May 21, 1997, the duo finally consummated their love in a Very Special Episode. Better still, the gal who didn’t believe in premarital sex was able to rope her man for good: Some three years later, Donna and David tied the knot on the 90210 series finale.
March 25 2006 — 12:00 AM EST
- VMAs 2015 Red Carpet: See All the Looks!
- 16 TV characters who stuck around longer than expected
- Behind Lady Gaga's killer look in 'American Horror Story: Hotel'
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- 17 photos of people you forgot hung out at the VMAs
- Reese Witherspoon, Aziz Ansari, Brooks & Julianne and More!