Slide 1 of 12
Lesson: There is a time and place to give away your ”flower.”
It’s probably not prom, and it’s definitely not on a children’s playground — especially if you couldn’t do it on a nearby bench because a bum was sleeping there. These were just a few challenges faced by Jess Day (Zooey Deschanel) during her four-year quest to become a New Woman. Sure, Jess’s sexual misadventure with the antidepressant-popping fellow above actually led her to lose it in a pretty spectacular fashion (firefighters who bring the heat for the win!), but any attempts to replicate her success most certainly fall under the ”Don’t try this at home” category.
Image Credit: Fox
May 2 2013 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'The Walking Dead' Season 6: 12 EW exclusive photos
- 10 must-have items from the 'Mad Men' auction: Exclusive
- Stars go back to work! 'Scandal,' 'Arrow,' 'The Good Wife,' more return to set
- Charlie Hunnam and Excalibur glisten in 'King Arthur' first look photos
- Here are the 2015 games we're looking forward to most
- Sam Smith, Channing Tatum, Gwyneth Paltrow and More!