Slide 1 of 12
Lesson: There is a time and place to give away your ”flower.”
It’s probably not prom, and it’s definitely not on a children’s playground — especially if you couldn’t do it on a nearby bench because a bum was sleeping there. These were just a few challenges faced by Jess Day (Zooey Deschanel) during her four-year quest to become a New Woman. Sure, Jess’s sexual misadventure with the antidepressant-popping fellow above actually led her to lose it in a pretty spectacular fashion (firefighters who bring the heat for the win!), but any attempts to replicate her success most certainly fall under the ”Don’t try this at home” category.
Image Credit: Fox
May 2 2013 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 30 Exclusive First Look Photos at the New Wizarding World of Harry Potter
- This Is What the Grammys Looked Like in 1996
- 'Beautiful Girls': Where Are They Now?
- 15 Musicians Who Banned Candidates From Using Their Songs
- See '90s Stars at the 1996 'Broken Arrow' Premiere
- 35 Tom Hiddleston Photos For His 35th Birthday