Slide 1 of 12
Lesson: There is a time and place to give away your ”flower.”
It’s probably not prom, and it’s definitely not on a children’s playground — especially if you couldn’t do it on a nearby bench because a bum was sleeping there. These were just a few challenges faced by Jess Day (Zooey Deschanel) during her four-year quest to become a New Woman. Sure, Jess’s sexual misadventure with the antidepressant-popping fellow above actually led her to lose it in a pretty spectacular fashion (firefighters who bring the heat for the win!), but any attempts to replicate her success most certainly fall under the ”Don’t try this at home” category.
Image Credit: Fox
January 27 2015 — 4:05 PM EST
- Will Ferrell's 15 greatest movie creations
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus in full bloom: New EW portraits
- 'Grey's Anatomy': 10 years, 20 defining moments
- 'Batman v. Superman' character portraits: Like the looks?
- 'American Crime Story' cast: Think each actor looks the part?
- Justin Theroux, Josh Gad, Kristen Stewart & More!