Slide 1 of 12
Lesson: There is a time and place to give away your ”flower.”
It’s probably not prom, and it’s definitely not on a children’s playground — especially if you couldn’t do it on a nearby bench because a bum was sleeping there. These were just a few challenges faced by Jess Day (Zooey Deschanel) during her four-year quest to become a New Woman. Sure, Jess’s sexual misadventure with the antidepressant-popping fellow above actually led her to lose it in a pretty spectacular fashion (firefighters who bring the heat for the win!), but any attempts to replicate her success most certainly fall under the ”Don’t try this at home” category.
Image Credit: Fox
January 27 2015 — 4:05 PM EST
- ACM Awards 2015 red carpet style: We grade the looks
- ACM Awards 2015 red carpet arrivals: What they wore
- Blake Lively in 'Age of Adaline': Style when you're forever 29
- 'Star Wars' fans take Anaheim: Celebration photos
- 'Orphan Black': So, you wanna date a clone?
- Katy Perry, Tim & Faith, Blake Lively and More!