Slide 1 of 10
CANDIDATE NAME: Locke
MOST LIKELY: John Locke
WHY HE SHOULD BE THE NEXT JACOB: He loved the Island, believed it was his destiny to be there, and can handle a diet of boar meat and palm frond water.
WHY HE SHOULDN’T BE THE NEXT JACOB: Easily manipulated by anti-Island smoke monster and can be easily distracted with button pushing. If his father should pop up as a ghost, he might get flustered. Or crippled. Oh, and he’s dead. —Jeff Jensen
Image Credit: Bob D'Amico/ABC
February 23 2010 — 12:00 AM EST
- Stars go back to work! 'Scandal,' 'Arrow,' 'The Good Wife,' more return to set
- Charlie Hunnam and Excalibur glisten in 'King Arthur' first look photos
- Here are the 2015 games we're looking forward to most
- #50Scoops50Days: Keep up with the latest in fall TV news
- Ashley Madison profiles for TV's most famous adulterers
- Tyra Banks, The Madden Bros., Taylor Schilling & More!