Slide 1 of 10
CANDIDATE NAME: Locke
MOST LIKELY: John Locke
WHY HE SHOULD BE THE NEXT JACOB: He loved the Island, believed it was his destiny to be there, and can handle a diet of boar meat and palm frond water.
WHY HE SHOULDN’T BE THE NEXT JACOB: Easily manipulated by anti-Island smoke monster and can be easily distracted with button pushing. If his father should pop up as a ghost, he might get flustered. Or crippled. Oh, and he’s dead. —Jeff Jensen
Image Credit: Bob D'Amico/ABC
February 23 2010 — 12:00 AM EST
- 27 TV faves you forgot were in 'Seinfeld' episodes
- 'X-Files' returns: New EW exclusive photos
- Comic-Con 2005: How buzziest projects panned out
- 'Survivor' cast thanks YOU for Second Chances in new pics
- 'Ant-Man': 7 EW exclusive new character posters
- Rita Ora, Matthew, Darren & Jennifer, Brandy & More!