Slide 1 of 15
''You All Everybody''
Episode: ”Pilot” (Season 1) and others
No, not a ”real” tune, but we’d be dopey to leave Charlie Pace’s greatest (and only) hit with Driveshaft off this list. Key Lost themes — community, cooperation, mystical interconnection — are compressed into a super-catchy pop-rocker with idealistic sentiments and (let’s be honest) some pretty nonsensical lyrics. Charlie sang a snippet for Kate and Jack as they trekked into the jungle to find the Oceanic 815 cockpit. Kate was impressed. Jack, not so much. Jerk.
Image Credit: ABC
February 22 2010 — 12:00 AM EST
- Taraji P. Henson's Biggest Moments in 2015
- Holiday Gift Guide: For the TV Fanatic
- 19 TV Families That Will Make You Thankful for Yours
- Literature's 8 Most Dysfunctional Thanksgiving Dinners
- 'Captain America: Civil War': Decoding the New Trailer
- EW's Entertainers of the Year pick their Entertainers of the Year