Slide 1 of 15
''You All Everybody''
Episode: ”Pilot” (Season 1) and others
No, not a ”real” tune, but we’d be dopey to leave Charlie Pace’s greatest (and only) hit with Driveshaft off this list. Key Lost themes — community, cooperation, mystical interconnection — are compressed into a super-catchy pop-rocker with idealistic sentiments and (let’s be honest) some pretty nonsensical lyrics. Charlie sang a snippet for Kate and Jack as they trekked into the jungle to find the Oceanic 815 cockpit. Kate was impressed. Jack, not so much. Jerk.
Image Credit: ABC
February 22 2010 — 12:00 AM EST
- 30 Exclusive First Look Photos at the New Wizarding World of Harry Potter
- This Is What the Grammys Looked Like in 1996
- 'Beautiful Girls': Where Are They Now?
- 15 Musicians Who Banned Candidates From Using Their Songs
- See '90s Stars at the 1996 'Broken Arrow' Premiere
- 35 Tom Hiddleston Photos For His 35th Birthday