Slide 1 of 15
''You All Everybody''
Episode: ”Pilot” (Season 1) and others
No, not a ”real” tune, but we’d be dopey to leave Charlie Pace’s greatest (and only) hit with Driveshaft off this list. Key Lost themes — community, cooperation, mystical interconnection — are compressed into a super-catchy pop-rocker with idealistic sentiments and (let’s be honest) some pretty nonsensical lyrics. Charlie sang a snippet for Kate and Jack as they trekked into the jungle to find the Oceanic 815 cockpit. Kate was impressed. Jack, not so much. Jerk.
Image Credit: ABC
February 22 2010 — 12:00 AM EST
- 'American Crime Story' cast: Think each actor looks the part?
- Double trouble: Movie/TV characters who fight themselves
- Patricia Field on 5 costume gigs before she got 'Younger'
- 'Game of Thrones' London premiere: Red carpet style
- Best ‘DWTS’ champ? A (non-scientific) power ranking
- T.I. & Kevin, Jon Hamm, Olivia & Jason and More!