Slide 1 of 17
Henry Gale’s Wallet(Estimated Value: $200—$300)
In the second-season episodes ”Lockdown” and ”Dave,” Ben was using the alias Henry Gale until the body and wallet of the real Henry Gale founder and CEO of Minnesota Metallurgy, were discovered buried in the forest. The wallet contained his Minnesota driver’s license, credit cards, other various cards, and cash.
Image Credit: Courtesy of Profiles of History
August 22 2010 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Back to the Future' turns 30: See the cast, then and now
- 'Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice': 6 EW exclusive photos
- Comic-Con 2015 preview: 10 panels we can't wait to see
- 'Seinfeld' faves: Where are they now?
- 14 high school movies that defined their year
- Rumer & Khloé, Usher, Cara Delevingne & More!