Slide 1 of 17
Henry Gale’s Wallet(Estimated Value: $200—$300)
In the second-season episodes ”Lockdown” and ”Dave,” Ben was using the alias Henry Gale until the body and wallet of the real Henry Gale founder and CEO of Minnesota Metallurgy, were discovered buried in the forest. The wallet contained his Minnesota driver’s license, credit cards, other various cards, and cash.
Image Credit: Courtesy of Profiles of History
January 27 2015 — 4:05 PM EST
- Will Ferrell's 15 greatest movie creations
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus in full bloom: New EW portraits
- 'Grey's Anatomy': 10 years, 20 defining moments
- 'Batman v. Superman' character portraits: Like the looks?
- 'American Crime Story' cast: Think each actor looks the part?
- Blake Shelton, Destiny's Child, Claire & Don and More!