Slide 1 of 17
Henry Gale’s Wallet(Estimated Value: $200—$300)
In the second-season episodes ”Lockdown” and ”Dave,” Ben was using the alias Henry Gale until the body and wallet of the real Henry Gale founder and CEO of Minnesota Metallurgy, were discovered buried in the forest. The wallet contained his Minnesota driver’s license, credit cards, other various cards, and cash.
Image Credit: Courtesy of Profiles of History
August 22 2010 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 8 most polarizing celebrities in 'Dancing With the Stars' history
- All the VMAs 2015 performances graded
- VMAs 2015 Red Carpet: See All the Looks!
- 16 TV characters who stuck around longer than expected
- Behind Lady Gaga's killer look in 'American Horror Story: Hotel'
- Heidi & Howie, Chris Evans, Kelly Rowland and More!