Slide 1 of 20
Best: Charlie’s death
”As for my favorite Lost moment, I’m going to go with Charlie’s death. Now, don’t get me wrong. I loved Charlie. And I hated to see him go. But that was truly the first time I ever got so emotional watching Lost that I literally couldn’t see through my waterfall of tears, and had to rewind it just to make sure I caught it all. It wasn’t just the emotional part that I loved, though. I loved the way it propelled the story further, and the fact that it furthered Desmond’s character in the whole scheme of things. Brilliance.”—mary q contrary
”Best in a Deeply Emotional Way: Charlie completes his list and accepts his fate in ‘Greatest Hits.’ I can’t get through the scene of Charlie and Desmond sitting in the outrigger without SOBBING. Plus, think about that list of his. The day of the crash was the greatest day of his life because that?s when he met Claire. Waaaah!”—J.
”Best: The moment that Charlie realized he had to sacrifice himself for the rest of the survivors, especially Claire. It was the ultimate redemption.”—Erin
Image Credit: Mario Perez/ABC
January 27 2015 — 4:05 PM EST
- Will Ferrell's 15 greatest movie creations
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus in full bloom: New EW portraits
- 'Grey's Anatomy': 10 years, 20 defining moments
- 'Batman v. Superman' character portraits: Like the looks?
- 'American Crime Story' cast: Think each actor looks the part?
- Blake Shelton, Destiny's Child, Claire & Don and More!