Slide 1 of 8
”My approach for every season is that I like to use a little bit of the old from past seasons but also incorporate new pieces as well. That’s what I think makes the show so rich and textured,” says costume designer Janie Bryant, of helping to bring the characters of Mad Men into season 6. ”[The idea of] decay will also factor in…. We’ve seen New York city decaying, there’s trash and garbage and filth everywhere. Everything is broken down and the shininess has worn off.”
Image Credit: Frank Ockenfels/AMC
May 8 2013 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice': 6 EW exclusive photos
- Comic-Con 2015 preview: 10 panels we can't wait to see
- 'Seinfeld' faves: Where are they now?
- 14 high school movies that defined their year
- 26 TV faves you forgot were in 'Seinfeld' episodes
- Miranda Kerr, Ewan & Chiwetel, Karlie Kloss & More!