Slide 1 of 8
”My approach for every season is that I like to use a little bit of the old from past seasons but also incorporate new pieces as well. That’s what I think makes the show so rich and textured,” says costume designer Janie Bryant, of helping to bring the characters of Mad Men into season 6. ”[The idea of] decay will also factor in…. We’ve seen New York city decaying, there’s trash and garbage and filth everywhere. Everything is broken down and the shininess has worn off.”
Image Credit: Frank Ockenfels/AMC
May 8 2013 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- 17 photos of people you forgot hung out at the VMAs
- 24 Movies With Great Opening Scenes
- 'Survivor: Cambodia—Second Chance' Cast Photos Revealed!
- Where is the cast of 'Can't Hardly Wait' now?
- Céline Dion, Aaron Paul, Kate & Hayden and More!