Slide 1 of 8
”My approach for every season is that I like to use a little bit of the old from past seasons but also incorporate new pieces as well. That’s what I think makes the show so rich and textured,” says costume designer Janie Bryant, of helping to bring the characters of Mad Men into season 6. ”[The idea of] decay will also factor in…. We’ve seen New York city decaying, there’s trash and garbage and filth everywhere. Everything is broken down and the shininess has worn off.”
Image Credit: Frank Ockenfels/AMC
May 8 2013 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'American Crime Story' cast: Think each actor looks the part?
- Double trouble: Movie/TV characters who fight themselves
- Patricia Field on 5 costume gigs before she got 'Younger'
- 'Game of Thrones' London premiere: Red carpet style
- Best ‘DWTS’ champ? A (non-scientific) power ranking
- T.I. & Kevin, Jon Hamm, Olivia & Jason and More!