Slide 1 of 10
”Taylor was the bride, and she arrived at the door with her groom [Jason] when I met her. They were dressed so cute, and I couldn’t figure why they were dressed the way they were dressed. I realized they were true Mad Men fanatics. Certain people can take a theme and make it work. They fit into that 1960s world. They literally looked as if they were cast in the role of ”Bride” and ”Groom” in Mad Men. It was remarkable to watch.”
Image Credit: WE
January 27 2015 — 4:05 PM EST
- ACM Awards 2015 red carpet style: We grade the looks
- ACM Awards 2015 red carpet arrivals: What they wore
- Blake Lively in 'Age of Adaline': Style when you're forever 29
- 'Star Wars' fans take Anaheim: Celebration photos
- 'Orphan Black': So, you wanna date a clone?
- Katy Perry, Tim & Faith, Blake Lively and More!