Slide 1 of 10
”Taylor was the bride, and she arrived at the door with her groom [Jason] when I met her. They were dressed so cute, and I couldn’t figure why they were dressed the way they were dressed. I realized they were true Mad Men fanatics. Certain people can take a theme and make it work. They fit into that 1960s world. They literally looked as if they were cast in the role of ”Bride” and ”Groom” in Mad Men. It was remarkable to watch.”
Image Credit: WE
March 24 2012 — 12:00 AM EDT
- All the VMAs 2015 performances graded
- VMAs 2015 Red Carpet: See All the Looks!
- 16 TV characters who stuck around longer than expected
- Behind Lady Gaga's killer look in 'American Horror Story: Hotel'
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- The A List Ladies, Jake Gyllenhaal, Anna & Jane and More!