Slide 1 of 20
I will insist that Jessica Simpson’s rendition of ''Take My Breath Away'' was far worse than ”These Boots Are Made for Walking.” She took a classic ’80s song that is still a staple at high school dances and screeched it to death. Not only do I hate her version, I can barely listen to Berlin’s version without thoughts of her creeping in my head. —Allison
Jessica Simpson’s ”Take My Breath Away.” Reminds of that scene in Jaws when the drunk sea captain gets the town’s attention by scratching his nails down the blackboard — which sounds 1000 percent more pleasant than this cover. Jessica Simpson must be stopped before she kills another great song again! —Danielle
Image Credit: Frank Micelotta/Getty Images
August 21 2008 — 12:00 AM EDT
- How three worlds collided for the Shondaland cast shoot: See the exclusive photos
- 8 most polarizing celebrities in 'Dancing With the Stars' history
- All the VMAs 2015 performances graded
- VMAs 2015 Red Carpet: See All the Looks!
- 16 TV characters who stuck around longer than expected
- Tom Hardy, Alessandra Ambrósio, Bindi Irwin & More!