Slide 1 of 20
I will insist that Jessica Simpson’s rendition of ''Take My Breath Away'' was far worse than ”These Boots Are Made for Walking.” She took a classic ’80s song that is still a staple at high school dances and screeched it to death. Not only do I hate her version, I can barely listen to Berlin’s version without thoughts of her creeping in my head. —Allison
Jessica Simpson’s ”Take My Breath Away.” Reminds of that scene in Jaws when the drunk sea captain gets the town’s attention by scratching his nails down the blackboard — which sounds 1000 percent more pleasant than this cover. Jessica Simpson must be stopped before she kills another great song again! —Danielle
Image Credit: Frank Micelotta/Getty Images
August 21 2008 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 15 scary movies we saw as kids... that still haunt our nightmares
- Summer Movie Preview: 10 must-see documentaries
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' First Look: 7 photos from the set
- Cannes 2015: What's buzzing in film and fashion
- 'Survivor': Meet 20 alums you picked for a 'Second Chance'
- George & Amal, Prince Harry, Ansel Elgort & More!