Slide 1 of 29
Family Circle (April 26, 1946)
Marilyn’s first U.S. magazine cover shows her playing with a little lambie while dressed like Judy Garland’s Dorothy in The Wizard of Oz. Outfits like this one weren’t what would bring Marilyn to the attention of Hollywood producers, but she still managed to sign her first contract with Twentieth Century-Fox just four months later.
August 3 2012 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 26 TV faves you forgot were in 'Seinfeld' episodes
- 'X-Files': David Duchovny, Gillian Anderson portraits
- Comic-Con 2005: How buzziest projects panned out
- 'Survivor' cast thanks YOU for Second Chances in new pics
- 'Ant-Man': 7 EW exclusive new character posters
- Beyoncé, LL Cool J, Taylor Swift & More!