Slide 1 of 29
Family Circle (April 26, 1946)
Marilyn’s first U.S. magazine cover shows her playing with a little lambie while dressed like Judy Garland’s Dorothy in The Wizard of Oz. Outfits like this one weren’t what would bring Marilyn to the attention of Hollywood producers, but she still managed to sign her first contract with Twentieth Century-Fox just four months later.
August 3 2012 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Stars go back to work! 'Scandal,' 'Arrow,' 'The Good Wife,' more return to set
- Charlie Hunnam and Excalibur glisten in 'King Arthur' first look photos
- Here are the 2015 games we're looking forward to most
- #50Scoops50Days: Keep up with the latest in fall TV news
- Ashley Madison profiles for TV's most famous adulterers
- Tyra Banks, The Madden Bros., Taylor Schilling & More!