Slide 1 of 29
Family Circle (April 26, 1946)
Marilyn’s first U.S. magazine cover shows her playing with a little lambie while dressed like Judy Garland’s Dorothy in The Wizard of Oz. Outfits like this one weren’t what would bring Marilyn to the attention of Hollywood producers, but she still managed to sign her first contract with Twentieth Century-Fox just four months later.
August 3 2012 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Bill Paxton reminisces about 15 key roles
- 15 scary movies we saw as kids... that still haunt our nightmares
- Summer Movie Preview: 10 must-see documentaries
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' First Look: 7 photos from the set
- Cannes 2015: What's buzzing in film and fashion
- Ben Affleck, Taylor Swift, the Entourage Guys & More!