Slide 1 of 29
Family Circle (April 26, 1946)
Marilyn’s first U.S. magazine cover shows her playing with a little lambie while dressed like Judy Garland’s Dorothy in The Wizard of Oz. Outfits like this one weren’t what would bring Marilyn to the attention of Hollywood producers, but she still managed to sign her first contract with Twentieth Century-Fox just four months later.
January 27 2015 — 2:11 PM EST
- 'Star Wars' fans take Anaheim: Celebration photos
- 'Orphan Black': So, you wanna date a clone?
- 'Star Wars': 15 behind-the-scenes 'Force Awakens' pics
- Dirty words on TV? 17 faves whose spew is par for the coarse
- TV Style: 3 costume pros on their '70s-'80s-'90s inspirations
- Prince Harry, Christina Aguilera, Diane Kruger & More!