Slide 1 of 47
Decades of Miss Golden Globes
In the years since its inception in the ’60s, dozens of future stars and celebrity daughters (and a few sons) have been named Miss or Mr. Golden Globe over the years. Though the honor was originally bestowed upon up-and-coming starlets, regardless of their parentage, the HFPA first began the practice of celebrating the offspring of A-list stars in 1971. Check out some of the best of second-generation Hollywood royalty, ahead.
Image Credit: CBS via Getty Images; Paul Drinkwater/NBC/NBCU Photo Bank via Getty Images; Kevork Djansezian/Getty Images
January 8 2016 — 11:14 AM EST
- The 11 Most Prolific TV Holiday Movie Actors
- Go Behind the Scenes of EW's Chrissy Teigen Photoshoot
- The 'Office Christmas Party' Cast Decks the Halls With Merry Mayhem
- The Best Gifts For 'Gilmore Girls' Fans
- See Exclusive Photos From Star-Studded Performances of 'Oh, Hello'
- 35 Photos of Britney Spears For Her 35th Birthday