Slide 1 of 10
JULIE BOWEN: Claire’s trench coat gets caught in the escalator
”My Funky Valentine” (season 1, episode 15) ”That scene was one of the first times I truly felt like I belonged on the set. Please understand, this isn’t false humility. I work with insanely talented people who amaze me with their comedic insights and timing every day. My career has been made up of ”crying girlfriend” or ”finger-wagging girlfriend” or just ”girlfriend.” In that scene, I got to be physically stupid and awkward, and — god, I’m afraid to even suggest it — funny? It felt so good to be doing something so silly not just with the lines but with my whole body. It was just a perfectly dumb, perfectly realized comedy moment for me.”
Image Credit: Adam Larkey/ABC
October 8 2013 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Toronto Film Festival 2016: See First Look Images From This Year's Lineup
- 'One Tree Hill': Where Are They Now?
- 'Little Miss Sunshine': Where Are They Now?
- 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child': 22 Magical Photos
- Comic-Con 2016: Celebs at the Biggest Day 4 Panels
- 'Friends': See the Cast's Evolution Over 10 Years