Slide 1 of 25
100. Sweet Smell of Success (1957)
Directed by Alexander MackendrickIn this blistering story of sucking-up and self-loathing in show business, Tony Curtis plays an oily press agent and Burt Lancaster is a gossip columnist modeled on the infamous Walter Winchell. The script, appropriately enough, is as black as poison ink. Download it:AmazonNOT RATED
Image Credit: Everett Collection
July 14 2013 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Alice in Wonderland': Witticisms and Wisdom From the Disney Classic
- 'John Tucker Must Die': Where Are They Now?
- 15 Captivating International Crime Thrillers
- 'Planet of the Apes': See the Famous Faces Behind the Makeup
- Toronto Film Festival 2016: See First Look Images From This Year's Lineup
- 'One Tree Hill': Where Are They Now?