Slide 1 of 25
100. Sweet Smell of Success (1957)
Directed by Alexander Mackendrick
In this blistering story of sucking-up and self-loathing in show business, Tony Curtis plays an oily press agent and Burt Lancaster is a gossip columnist modeled on the infamous Walter Winchell. The script, appropriately enough, is as black as poison ink.
Image Credit: Everett Collection
July 14 2013 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'The Walking Dead' Season 6: 12 EW exclusive photos
- 10 must-have items from the 'Mad Men' auction: Exclusive
- Stars go back to work! 'Scandal,' 'Arrow,' 'The Good Wife,' more return to set
- Charlie Hunnam and Excalibur glisten in 'King Arthur' first look photos
- Here are the 2015 games we're looking forward to most
- FKA Twigs, Adrian Grenier, Bethenny Frankel and More!