Slide 1 of 14
WORST: What the Franco?
While it was momentarily novel that James Franco — arguably the worst awards-show host in the history of awards shows — might give Rebel Wilson a tutorial on the ways of the emcee, what was with all the fat jokes? Wilson’s entire opening package (from the Franco video to the Pitch Perfect reunion) was fairly cheap humor. While Wilson gets legitimate points that her opener wasn’t as all-over-the-place, overlong, and ass-covering as Seth MacFarlane's Oscars monologue, we also were expecting more (a lot more) from her than we were from MacFarlane. Fair? Maybe not. Disappointing. Alas, yes.
Image Credit: MTV
April 15 2013 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'The Walking Dead' Season 6: 12 EW exclusive photos
- 10 must-have items from the 'Mad Men' auction: Exclusive
- Stars go back to work! 'Scandal,' 'Arrow,' 'The Good Wife,' more return to set
- Charlie Hunnam and Excalibur glisten in 'King Arthur' first look photos
- Here are the 2015 games we're looking forward to most
- FKA Twigs, Adrian Grenier, Bethenny Frankel and More!