Slide 1 of 14
WORST: What the Franco?
While it was momentarily novel that James Franco — arguably the worst awards-show host in the history of awards shows — might give Rebel Wilson a tutorial on the ways of the emcee, what was with all the fat jokes? Wilson’s entire opening package (from the Franco video to the Pitch Perfect reunion) was fairly cheap humor. While Wilson gets legitimate points that her opener wasn’t as all-over-the-place, overlong, and ass-covering as Seth MacFarlane's Oscars monologue, we also were expecting more (a lot more) from her than we were from MacFarlane. Fair? Maybe not. Disappointing. Alas, yes.
Image Credit: MTV
January 27 2015 — 4:05 PM EST
- 'Pitch Perfect 2' costume designer's fashion notes
- Mourning after: Best TV episodes after a key character died
- NSYNC hair, revisited on 'It's Gonna Be May' meme day
- 'Outlander' sweats details so Lallybroch feels like home
- 'Grey's Anatomy': How 10 characters/actors exited the show
- Gisele Bündchen, Patrick Dempsey, Rosamund Pike & More!