Slide 1 of 20
Best Album: FutureSex/LoveSounds (2006)
Best Role: The Social Network (2010)
No one doubts JT is an across-the-board performer who delivers in whatever genre he picks up. He’s the complete package, and his turn in David Fincher’s Facebook movie benefited from his irrepressible swagger. But it’s Timberlake’s music career that’s garnered him the most accolades, and his 2006 collaboration with Timbaland (itself a master class in R&B-infused pop) still stands as the apex of Timberlake’s artistry. Individual songs from FutureSex/LoveSounds won two Grammys, and the visually seductive video for ”What Goes Around Comes Around” merged both JT’s interests in what might be five of music’s finest minutes. All that and he brought sexy back, y’all.
Image Credit: (right) Merrick Morton
January 27 2015 — 4:05 PM EST
- Will Ferrell's 15 greatest movie creations
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus in full bloom: New EW portraits
- 'Grey's Anatomy': 10 years, 20 defining moments
- 'Batman v. Superman' character portraits: Like the looks?
- 'American Crime Story' cast: Think each actor looks the part?
- Blake Shelton, Destiny's Child, Claire & Don and More!