Slide 1 of 20
Best Album: FutureSex/LoveSounds (2006)
Best Role: The Social Network (2010)
No one doubts JT is an across-the-board performer who delivers in whatever genre he picks up. He’s the complete package, and his turn in David Fincher’s Facebook movie benefited from his irrepressible swagger. But it’s Timberlake’s music career that’s garnered him the most accolades, and his 2006 collaboration with Timbaland (itself a master class in R&B-infused pop) still stands as the apex of Timberlake’s artistry. Individual songs from FutureSex/LoveSounds won two Grammys, and the visually seductive video for ”What Goes Around Comes Around” merged both JT’s interests in what might be five of music’s finest minutes. All that and he brought sexy back, y’all.
Image Credit: (right) Merrick Morton
October 2 2013 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Stars go back to work! 'Scandal,' 'Arrow,' 'The Good Wife,' more return to set
- Charlie Hunnam and Excalibur glisten in 'King Arthur' first look photos
- Here are the 2015 games we're looking forward to most
- #50Scoops50Days: Keep up with the latest in fall TV news
- Ashley Madison profiles for TV's most famous adulterers
- Tyra Banks, The Madden Bros., Taylor Schilling & More!