Slide 1 of 12
One Life to Live (TV, 1994?97)
Played lovesick Joey Buchanan.
”It was kind of like work, kind of like summer camp. I was in New York City. I had never been there, never seen it, and I was now living in it. What I liked about Joey was that while he made some bad decisions, he made them for the right reasons. He was the only good guy on the show. But I learned later that there’s a lot of value to being flawed.”
Image Credit: Ann Limongello/ABC
June 2 2011 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Stars go back to work! 'Scandal,' 'Arrow,' 'The Good Wife,' more return to set
- Charlie Hunnam and Excalibur glisten in 'King Arthur' first look photos
- Here are the 2015 games we're looking forward to most
- #50Scoops50Days: Keep up with the latest in fall TV news
- Ashley Madison profiles for TV's most famous adulterers
- The Hemsworths, Eva Longoria, Tom Cruise & More!