Slide 1 of 51
Mindy Kaling, 34
Equal parts performer, power player, and pundit, Kaling — who created, stars in, writes, and produces Fox’s cult comedy fave The Mindy Project, all while blogging, tweeting, and Instagramming — has become one of the freshest, funniest voices in Hollywood.
Her Bucket List: ”Learn how to become a Nora Ephron-level hostess. Own terrific jewelry and dinnerware that I actually use every day. Teach a class which entails mostly rambling on about my gossipy experiences in Hollywood. Somehow die at my most beautiful.” —Jessica Shaw
For the full scoop on all the game-changers of New Hollywood, pick up EW on newsstands or buy the issue online.
Image Credit: ROBERT TRACHTENBERG for EW
August 1 2013 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Channing Tatum in 'Magic Mike XXL' leads our quip picks
- Reel-to-real couples: 12 relationships on-screen and off
- 'Back to the Future' turns 30: See the cast, then and now
- 'Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice': 6 EW exclusive photos
- Comic-Con 2015 preview: 10 panels we can't wait to see
- Pippa Middleton, Ryan Reynolds, Jessica Alba & More!