Slide 1 of 51
Mindy Kaling, 34
Equal parts performer, power player, and pundit, Kaling — who created, stars in, writes, and produces Fox’s cult comedy fave The Mindy Project, all while blogging, tweeting, and Instagramming — has become one of the freshest, funniest voices in Hollywood.
Her Bucket List: ”Learn how to become a Nora Ephron-level hostess. Own terrific jewelry and dinnerware that I actually use every day. Teach a class which entails mostly rambling on about my gossipy experiences in Hollywood. Somehow die at my most beautiful.” —Jessica Shaw
For the full scoop on all the game-changers of New Hollywood, pick up EW on newsstands or buy the issue online.
Image Credit: ROBERT TRACHTENBERG for EW
August 1 2013 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'The Walking Dead' Season 6: 12 EW exclusive photos
- 10 must-have items from the 'Mad Men' auction: Exclusive
- Stars go back to work! 'Scandal,' 'Arrow,' 'The Good Wife,' more return to set
- Charlie Hunnam and Excalibur glisten in 'King Arthur' first look photos
- Here are the 2015 games we're looking forward to most
- FKA Twigs, Adrian Grenier, Bethenny Frankel and More!