Slide 1 of 15
The song that made me want to be a singer: ”You Send Me,” Aretha Franklin
”Her version is so beautiful. I listened to that so much when I was a kid and just sang along and imitated it and did my best to keep up with her. I think I could sing from a very early age. I had a natural sort of ability to match pitch and just kind of…I knew how to sing. But I definitely had to find my own voice. When I was older, that came.”
Image Credit: Fred A. Sabine/AP
May 26 2012 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 15 scary movies we saw as kids... that still haunt our nightmares
- Summer Movie Preview: 10 must-see documentaries
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' First Look: 7 photos from the set
- Cannes 2015: What's buzzing in film and fashion
- 'Survivor': Meet 20 alums you picked for a 'Second Chance'
- Christina & Matt, Kendall Jenner, Jordin Sparks & More!