Slide 1 of 20
LIP SERVICE (2003)
The little-seen drama The Pianist makes Adrien Brody an Oscar winner, but it is his acceptance speech that makes him a star, as he takes advantage of his moment at the podium to plant a big, wet, lengthy kiss on startled presenter Halle Berry. ”I bet they didn’t tell you that was in the gift bag,” he quips as he becomes the youngest man ever to win the Best Actor Oscar. A year later, Brody milks the memory for laughs when he delivers the Best Actress prize — and a tamer smooch — to Monster’s Charlize Theron.
Image Credit: Brody & Berry:John Lazar/LADN/WireImage.com
February 13 2014 — 12:00 AM EST
- 15 scary movies we saw as kids... that still haunt our nightmares
- Summer Movie Preview: 10 must-see documentaries
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' First Look: 7 photos from the set
- Cannes 2015: What's buzzing in film and fashion
- 'Survivor': Meet 20 alums you picked for a 'Second Chance'
- Bryce & Chris, Karlie Kloss, Tony & Gaga and More!