Slide 1 of 15
The Hello Girl
Ellen DeGeneres’s second outing as Oscars host started strong. Joking about Jared Leto's luscious ombre locks and Jonah Hill's exposed member, she even stirred the pot with a cheeky (and ultimately prophetic) closer to her monologue: ”We should get started. It’s going to be an exciting night. Anything can happen, so many different possibilities. Possibility number one: 12 Years a Slave wins Best Picture. Possibility number two: You’re all racists. And now please welcome our first white presenter, Anne Hathaway.”
Image Credit: Kevin Winter/Getty Images
February 22 2015 — 2:18 PM EST
- 'Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice': 6 EW exclusive photos
- Comic-Con 2015 preview: 10 panels we can't wait to see
- 'Seinfeld' faves: Where are they now?
- 14 high school movies that defined their year
- 26 TV faves you forgot were in 'Seinfeld' episodes
- Miranda Kerr, Ewan & Chiwetel, Karlie Kloss & More!