Slide 1 of 15
The Hello Girl
Ellen DeGeneres’s second outing as Oscars host started strong. Joking about Jared Leto's luscious ombre locks and Jonah Hill's exposed member, she even stirred the pot with a cheeky (and ultimately prophetic) closer to her monologue: ”We should get started. It’s going to be an exciting night. Anything can happen, so many different possibilities. Possibility number one: 12 Years a Slave wins Best Picture. Possibility number two: You’re all racists. And now please welcome our first white presenter, Anne Hathaway.”
Image Credit: Kevin Winter/Getty Images
January 30 2015 — 11:52 AM EST
- 'Planet of the Apes': See the Famous Faces Behind the Makeup
- Toronto Film Festival 2016: See First Look Images From This Year's Lineup
- 'One Tree Hill': Where Are They Now?
- 'Little Miss Sunshine': Where Are They Now?
- 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child': 22 Magical Photos
- Comic-Con 2016: Celebs at the Biggest Day 4 Panels