Slide 1 of 15
The Hello Girl
Ellen DeGeneres’s second outing as Oscars host started strong. Joking about Jared Leto's luscious ombre locks and Jonah Hill's exposed member, she even stirred the pot with a cheeky (and ultimately prophetic) closer to her monologue: ”We should get started. It’s going to be an exciting night. Anything can happen, so many different possibilities. Possibility number one: 12 Years a Slave wins Best Picture. Possibility number two: You’re all racists. And now please welcome our first white presenter, Anne Hathaway.”
Image Credit: Kevin Winter/Getty Images
January 30 2015 — 11:52 AM EST
- All the VMAs 2015 performances graded
- VMAs 2015 Red Carpet: See All the Looks!
- 16 TV characters who stuck around longer than expected
- Behind Lady Gaga's killer look in 'American Horror Story: Hotel'
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- The A List Ladies, Jake Gyllenhaal, Anna & Jane and More!