Slide 1 of 15
The Hello Girl
Ellen DeGeneres’s second outing as Oscars host started strong. Joking about Jared Leto's luscious ombre locks and Jonah Hill's exposed member, she even stirred the pot with a cheeky (and ultimately prophetic) closer to her monologue: ”We should get started. It’s going to be an exciting night. Anything can happen, so many different possibilities. Possibility number one: 12 Years a Slave wins Best Picture. Possibility number two: You’re all racists. And now please welcome our first white presenter, Anne Hathaway.”
Image Credit: Kevin Winter/Getty Images
February 22 2015 — 2:17 PM EST
- Will Ferrell's 15 greatest movie creations
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus in full bloom: New EW portraits
- 'Grey's Anatomy': 10 years, 20 defining moments
- 'Batman v. Superman' character portraits: Like the looks?
- 'American Crime Story' cast: Think each actor looks the part?
- Justin Theroux, Josh Gad, Kristen Stewart & More!