Slide 1 of 4
”This is when George and I lived in a house in Esher, Surrey, England. I had been waiting all spring for these gorgeous roses to bloom, so I was absolutely thrilled they all seemed to bloom at the same time. So I said to George, ‘I want to take a picture of them — you stand here and I’ll put the camera on my tripod.’ I set it all up, and clearly it took too long because George was just looking away the moment when the camera clicked. He has a visionary look about him and I think he looks utterly beautiful, but the story is he’s bored waiting for the camera.”
Image Credit: Pattie Boyd/Morrison Hotel Gallery
June 28 2013 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' First Look: 7 photos from the set
- Cannes 2015: What's buzzing in film and fashion (so far)
- 'Survivor': Meet 20 alums you picked for a 'Second Chance'
- Ellie Kemper, more faces of the 2015 Webby Awards
- Summer Music Preview 2015: 10 hottest tours
- George Clooney, Meghan Trainor, Pharrell & Zoë and More!