Slide 1 of 4
”This is when George and I lived in a house in Esher, Surrey, England. I had been waiting all spring for these gorgeous roses to bloom, so I was absolutely thrilled they all seemed to bloom at the same time. So I said to George, ‘I want to take a picture of them — you stand here and I’ll put the camera on my tripod.’ I set it all up, and clearly it took too long because George was just looking away the moment when the camera clicked. He has a visionary look about him and I think he looks utterly beautiful, but the story is he’s bored waiting for the camera.”
Image Credit: Pattie Boyd/Morrison Hotel Gallery
June 28 2013 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- 17 photos of people you forgot hung out at the VMAs
- 24 Movies With Great Opening Scenes
- 'Survivor: Cambodia—Second Chance' Cast Photos Revealed!
- Where is the cast of 'Can't Hardly Wait' now?
- Céline Dion, Aaron Paul, Kate & Hayden and More!