Slide 1 of 10
I can’t remember if I’ve ever seen a Jessica Alba movie, but her red carpet looks are always memorable. Alba scores another win for this Jason Wu zip-front dress, which she paired with Casadei heels, a RODO clutch, and jewelry by Jennifer Meyers. A
Image Credit: Jason Merritt/Getty Images
January 8 2014 — 12:00 AM EST
- How three worlds collided for the Shondaland cast shoot: See the exclusive photos
- 8 most polarizing celebrities in 'Dancing With the Stars' history
- All the VMAs 2015 performances graded
- VMAs 2015 Red Carpet: See All the Looks!
- 16 TV characters who stuck around longer than expected
- Heidi & Howie, Chris Evans, Kelly Rowland and More!