Slide 1 of 20
A ’70s blaxploitation classic directed by Jack Hill and starring his future Jackie Brown leading lady, Pam Grier. Says Tarantino of the poster: ”Not only is it a great image of Pam Grier, it’s got great type — it’s the epitome of a great exploitation poster…and every version of it in foreign countries rocked!”
Image Credit: Everett Collection
December 24 2012 — 12:00 AM EST
- Cannes 2015: What's buzzing in film and fashion (so far)
- 'Survivor': Meet 20 alums you picked for a 'Second Chance'
- Ellie Kemper, more faces of the 2015 Webby Awards
- Summer Music Preview 2015: 10 hottest tours
- Melissa McCarthy: Did you know she was in...?
- George Clooney, Meghan Trainor, Pharrell & Zoë and More!