Slide 1 of 20
A ’70s blaxploitation classic directed by Jack Hill and starring his future Jackie Brown leading lady, Pam Grier. Says Tarantino of the poster: ”Not only is it a great image of Pam Grier, it’s got great type — it’s the epitome of a great exploitation poster…and every version of it in foreign countries rocked!”
Image Credit: Everett Collection
January 27 2015 — 4:05 PM EST
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus in full bloom: New EW portraits
- 'Grey's Anatomy': 10 years, 20 defining moments
- 'Batman v. Superman' character portraits: Like the looks?
- 'American Crime Story' cast: Think each actor looks the part?
- Double trouble: Movie/TV characters who fight themselves
- The Clooneys, Sienna Miller, Kate & Kate and More!