Slide 1 of 11
Who’s the Merriest Man of Them All?
Robin Hood has been showing up in the movies for almost as long as we’ve been making them. From Errol Flynn to Russell Crowe to an anthropomorphic animated fox, the folk hero has taken on as many forms as he has taken coins from the coffers of Prince John — but we can always count on him to steal from the rich, give to the poor, fight for the little guy, and get the girl in the process. In honor of the 25th anniversary of 1991’s big-screen hit Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves, we’ve picked out 10 movies about the storied outlaw of Sherwood Forest and ranked them here, from poorest to richest. Check out our choice for the real Prince of Thieves ahead!
Image Credit: Warner Bros/Courtesy Everett Collection; Courtesy Everett Collection
June 14 2016 — 9:15 AM EDT
- The 'Office Christmas Party' Cast Decks the Halls With Merry Mayhem
- The Best Gifts For 'Gilmore Girls' Fans
- See Exclusive Photos From Star-Studded Performances of 'Oh, Hello'
- 35 Photos of Britney Spears For Her 35th Birthday
- 12 Stars Who Are EGOT Winners
- 10 Celebs Who Appeared on 'Star Search' Before They Made It Big