Slide 1 of 15
Lesson 15: Don’t force your children to do things they don’t want to do
(”Youth Will Be Served,” season 2, episode 12) Jillian may be an aspiring singer-songwriter, but that doesn’t mean that at 12 years old she’s ready or willing to perform in front of an audience. When she expressed fears about singing at Christine’s Sweet 16, Danielle, ever the supportive mother, told her that performing was the only option: ”You have to do this!”
Image Credit: Bravo
September 8 2010 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Flashback to the 2001 'Summer Catch' Premiere
- Fall Movie Preview 2016: 'Fantastic Beasts,' 'Rogue One,' and 76 Other Films
- Flashback to the 1996 MTV Video Music Awards
- See All of EW's Fall Movie Preview Covers
- Poppy Awards 2016: Your comedy nominees are...
- Poppy Awards 2016: Your drama nominees are...