Slide 1 of 15
Lesson 15: Don’t force your children to do things they don’t want to do
(”Youth Will Be Served,” season 2, episode 12)
Jillian may be an aspiring singer-songwriter, but that doesn’t mean that at 12 years old she’s ready or willing to perform in front of an audience. When she expressed fears about singing at Christine’s Sweet 16, Danielle, ever the supportive mother, told her that performing was the only option: ”You have to do this!”
Image Credit: Bravo
September 8 2010 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' First Look: 7 photos from the set
- Cannes 2015: What's buzzing in film and fashion (so far)
- 'Survivor': Meet 20 alums you picked for a 'Second Chance'
- Ellie Kemper, more faces of the 2015 Webby Awards
- Summer Music Preview 2015: 10 hottest tours
- George Clooney, Meghan Trainor, Pharrell & Zoë and More!