Slide 1 of 15
Lesson 15: Don’t force your children to do things they don’t want to do
(”Youth Will Be Served,” season 2, episode 12)
Jillian may be an aspiring singer-songwriter, but that doesn’t mean that at 12 years old she’s ready or willing to perform in front of an audience. When she expressed fears about singing at Christine’s Sweet 16, Danielle, ever the supportive mother, told her that performing was the only option: ”You have to do this!”
Image Credit: Bravo
September 8 2010 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- 17 photos of people you forgot hung out at the VMAs
- 24 Movies With Great Opening Scenes
- 'Survivor: Cambodia—Second Chance' Cast Photos Revealed!
- Where is the cast of 'Can't Hardly Wait' now?
- Miley Cyrus, Taylor & Selena, The Voice Crew & More!